July 30, 2009

I love you.

Six billion people in this world.
Six billion souls,
and sometimes,
all you need
is one
.

I remember the first time I met him. I was 15 and had just lost my virginity. I guess you could say it was a "blind date". We somehow found each other through mutual Xanga friends. (Yes, it was THAT long ago.) I picked him up at K-Mart.

He was wearing his "The Used" shirt that he loved so much. He was tall, skinny, with eyes that told a story. I could stare into those eyes forever. From the moment he first smiled at me, I knew I was in love.

I'm still in love.

Despite the fact that this was years ago. Despite the fact that we have both grown into extremely different people. Despite the fact that my feelings might not be returned. I feel that it is time I admit to myself. And the world. That I still love him.

1 comment:

  1. I wish it would be that easy to let the world know about mine. :|

    ReplyDelete